Refund, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Thank you for shopping at International Hemp Exchange.
All sales are final. We accept returns or exchanges for product damaged in transit or if the incorrect item was shipped to.
Refunds and Exchanges: To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email within 14 days of the date received. Upon receipt of your email we will respond promptly and accordingly and work with you to find a solution or send you a replacement. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will do what we can to resolve any issues related to damaged goods.
The following terms are applicable for any goods purchased from International Hemp Exchange.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to International Hemp Exchange, PO Box 1853, Lyons, CO 80540.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to International Hemp Exchange, accessible from https://ihempx.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 24 hours from the time you placed the original order.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: 1-877-FARM-HEMP
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day from which the original order was placed. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were received with the last 14 days and arrived damaged.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
PO Box 1853
Lyons, CO 80540
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 1-877-FARM-HEMP
Mail: PO Box 1853, Lyons, CO 80540